140. "나는 사람들을 아주 포근하게 사랑하는 예수다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:06     조회 : 1592    

DIVINE APPEAL 141. "I am Jesus who loves souls so tenderly." I cannot stand seeing souls eternally lost."

성스러운 호소 140. "나는 사람들을 아주 포근하게 사랑하는 예수다..."

"My daughter, listen to Me, I am in search of souls. My saving power must be extended over the entire universe. In Me there is the throne of mercy and the most wretched are the best welcomed. I want you now to come deep into the Sacrament of My Love and make reparation. I have so many consecrated to Me and they forsake Me. I love them so much and in return they only give Me their ingratitude. I come to seek shelter. Give Me souls in your prayers. In the prison of My tabernacle I am steeped. Souls abuse Me and trample Me underfoot. What a pain to Me!

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 나는 사람들을 추구하고 있다. 나의 구원 능력은 전세계에 걸쳐 퍼져나가야 한다. 내 안에 자비의 옥좌가 있고 가장 불행한 사람이 제일 환영을 받는다. 지금 네가 나의 사랑의 성체안에 깊이 들어와서 회개를 하기 바란다. 나를 따르던 사람들이 더 많이 있는데 그들은 나를 내버렸다. 내가 그들을 매우 사랑하는데, 반대로 그들은 오직 배은망덕하고 있다. 데려와라. 감실이라는 감옥안에 내가 담겨있다. 사람들이 나를 매도하고 발로 짓밟고 있다. 얼마나 고통스러운가!"

I am very thirsty and consumed with the desire to forgive souls. Souls throw themselves to perdition and after that they are eternally lost. Pray a great deal."

"나는 매우 목이 마르며, 사람들을 용서해 주고자 하는 욕망으로 불타 있다. 사람들은 스스로 지옥에 뛰어든다. 그리고나서 그들은 영원히 지옥에 남게 된다. 아주 많이 기도해라."

"Time is short for saving souls. The world is rushing to ruins. My Heart is agonising over My Church. It is full of perils. Every soul is dear to Me. I bear them because I suffered so much for them and I do not wish anyone to perish. Pray a great deal. Atone for souls. Abandon yourself to My dear service of bringing Me souls day and night.

"사람들을 구원할 시간이 짧다. 세상이 파멸로 치닫고 있다. 내 마음은 나의 교회 때문에 고통을 받고 있다. 그곳은 위험으로 가득차 있다. 모든 사람이 나에게 소중하다. 내가 그들을 위해 매우 고통을 받았고, 또 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않기 때문에, 나는 그들에 대해 참고 있다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 사람들을 위해 기도해라. 밤낮으로 나에게 사람들을 데려오는 내 소중한 봉사에 전념해라."

I am waiting for souls. It is My great love for mankind that caused Me to embrace all the miseries of human nature. It made Me suffer the most ignominious contempt and horrible tortures. This is why I pour My tears of blood over this world. I cannot stand seeing souls eternally lost."

"나는 사람들을 기다리고 있다. 내가 모든 불행한 사람을 포옹하는 것은 사람들을 매우 사랑하기 때문이다. 그 사람이 나에게 아주 수치스러운 모욕을 받게 하고 무서운 고통을 주었다. 이것이 이 세상 위에 내가 피눈물을 쏟는 이유다. 나는 사람들이 영원히 지옥으로 떨어지는 것을 서서 볼 수가 없다."

"I am Jesus who loves so tenderly. I never cease calling and thirsting for them. Pray and cloister souls in your heart. I draw you to pray and let you spend time united to My feelings.

"나는 아주 포근하게 사람들을 사랑하는 예수다. 나는 절대로 그치지 않고 그들을 갈망하며 소리쳐 부르고 있다. 기도하며 사람들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 나는 너를 기도하게 하며 내 기분과 일치된 시간을 보내게 하겠다."

Many souls seek to offend Me. I long to forgive them yet they do not come. Finally they are eternally lost. Pray and atone."

"많은 사람들이 나를 공격하려고 노력한다. 내가 그들을 간절하게 용서하려고 하는데 그들은 돌아오지 않는다. 마침내는 그들이 영원히 지옥에 떨어질 것이다. 기도하고 회개하라."

"I give My blessing."

"나의 부활로 축복을 준다."

2.30 a.m., 8th May, 1988.

- 1988년 5월 8일 새벽 2시 30분 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들