144. "나에게 사람들보다 더 귀중한 것은 없다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:09     조회 : 1650    

DIVINE APPEAL 145. "My love is not a global love. Bring me souls."  <--- (잘못 타이핑한 제목, 144 제목임) 

성스러운 호소 144. "나에게 사람들보다 더 귀중한 것은 없다."

"My daughter, listen to My words of tears. I am calling you to pray and to do penance and receive Me in atonement for all the offences and abuses against Me. For the great love of mankind, I am above this world. Listen to Me. I have a very important message. It is only prayers that can save this world. My Eternal Father’s anger is cast down on this world. These are terrible days. Do not be afraid of seeing many flagellations. With My tears of blood I want to cover this corrupt world."

"나의 딸아, 눈물로 하는 나의 말을 잘 들어라. 네가 기도하고 속죄하며 나에 대한 모든 공격과 매도에 대해 보속하면서 나를 받아들이라고 너를 부르는 것이다. 사람들을 대단히 사랑하기 때문에 내가 이 세상 위에 있다. 내 말을 잘 들어라. 매우 중요한 메시지가 있다. 그것은 세상을 구원할 수 있는 것이 오직 기도 뿐이라는 사실이다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 노여움이 이 세상에 떨어졌다. 지금은 무서운 때이다. 많은 매질을 보는 것에 두려워 마라. 나는 피눈물로 이 타락한 세상을 뒤덮고 싶구나."

"This earth is full of terror and the devil has taken possession of souls. What a pain! Mankind does not want to repent! Pray a great deal. Do not fear to tell Me the things that you know will bring Me harm in the Sacrament of My Love. I am here sensitive to your tenderness. I ask you to keep sielnce at the delicate way in which I give you My secret thoughts.

"이 지구는 테러로 가득차 있고 악마는 사람들을 소유해 버렸다. 얼마나 고통스러운가! 사람들은 회개하려 들지 않는다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 네가 아는 것이 나에게 해가 될지라도 무서워 말고 나에게 이야기해라. 이곳에 내가 있다. 나에 대한 너의 애정을 잘 느끼고 있다. 내가 내 비밀스러운 생각을 너에게 이야기하듯이 조심스럽게 침묵을 지켜라."

I love you to the point of doing the good I want to do for the good of souls. I am in great need of saving souls. Keep silence. I have nothing more precious than souls of mankind. I beg you to be humble. Loosen yourself the for sake of souls. Follow My voice for it will lead you to co-operate and hunt more souls for Me. Time is short. The devil already knows how short it is. From My Divine Mercy, I speak and call back souls. Listen to Me crying voice."

"사람들이 잘 되기 위해 내가 하고자 하는 좋은 일을 너에게 시킬 정도로 너를 사랑한다. 사람들을 구원하고자 하는 큰 욕망 가운데 내가 있다. 조용히 하여라. 사람들의 영혼보다도 더 귀중한 것은 나에게 없다. 겸손해져라. 사람들을 위해서 네 자신을 버려라. 내 말을 따라서 나와 함께 하며 나를 위해 더 많은 사람들을 사랑해라. 시간이 별로 없다. 악마는 시간이 얼마나 짧은지 알고 있다. 신성한 자비로 내가 말하며 사람들이 돌아오라고 소리쳐 부르고 있다. 나의 외침소리를 잘 들어라."

"I bless you."

"너를 축복한다."  

3.30 a.m., 18th May, 1988.

- 1988년 5월 18일 새벽 3시 30분 - 

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들