148. "사람들은 스스로 악마와 연합했다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:19     조회 : 1681    

DIVINE APPEAL 149. "Souls have united themselves to the devil." 

성스러운 호소 148. "사람들은 스스로 악마와 연합했다."

"My daughter, listen to the cry from My Divine Mercy. I speak to you. Continue to pray and speak to souls for all the evil they do. My Eternal Father’s wrath is overflowing. They have united themselves to the devil. My ministers are worriless and tranquil. They do not defend Me. Instead they step on Me and allow everything. My arm falls inexorably. Many of them do not believe My words."

"나의 딸아, 나의 신성한 자비에서 나오는 외침소리를 잘 들어라. 내가 너에게 말한다. 그들이 저지르는 모든 죄악을 위해 계속 기도하고, 사람들에게 말해 주어라. 나의 영원한 아버지의 분노가 넘쳐 흐르고 있다. 그들은 악마와 스스로 연합했다. 나의 성직자들은 걱정도 없이 조용하기만 하다. 그들은 나를 보호하지 않는다. 오히려 그들은 나는 짓밟고 모든 것을 방임하고 있다. 내 팔이 냉혹하게 떨어질 것이다. 그들 중 많은 사람들이 내 말을 믿지 않는다."

"Days of darkness will cover the earth. It will tremble because of its own sins. It will bring you from one end of the earth to the other so that you may preach My message. I am warning mankind. I give you the words to speak and I give you light to see their consciences.

"어둠의 때가 지구를 뒤덮을 것이다. 스스로의 죄 때문에 전율할 것이다. 지구 이쪽 끝에서 저쪽 끝까지 나의 메시지를 전도할 수 있도록 너를 데려다 줄 것이다. 나는 사람들에게 경고하고 있다. 네가 대신 말할 수 있도록 너에게 계시를 주고 그들의 양심을 볼 수 있도록 빛을 주겠다."

I counsel you so that you may act before those days are reached whereby churches will be destroyed and the….. will be trampled upon. I want to save the souls of humanity. I have nothing more precious than the souls of mankind. Pray a great deal, listen to Me and be attentive. I shed tears of blood over humanity. The world is full of terror."

"교회가 파괴되고... 가 짓밟히는 날이 오기 전에 네가 행동을 취할 수 있도록 너에게 조언해 주겠다. 인류 전체가 구원되기를 바란다. 나에게는 사람들의 영혼보다 더 귀중한 것은 없다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 내 말을 잘 듣고 주의깊게 새겨 두어라. 내가 인류 위에 피눈물을 뿌린다. 세계는 테러로 가득찼다."

"I bless you."

"너를 내 이름으로 축복한다."

2.00 a.m., 22nd May, 1988.

- 1988년 5월 22일 새벽 2시 - 

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들