156. "용기를 가져라."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:26     조회 : 1776    

DIVINE APPEAL 157. "Courage"  

성스러운 호소 156. "용기를 가져라." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Behold the devil torments you. He has always sworn to rush and destroy you. Do not listen to his willy subtleties. I implore you to lift your eyes to Me. 

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 너를 괴롭히는 악마를 보아라. 그 악마가 덤벼들어 너를 파괴하려고 항상 벼르고 있다. 악마의 교활한 말에 귀 기울이지 마라. 너에게 애원하니 눈을 들어 나를 봐라." 

Courage even if you experience difficulties. Do not fear. Behold I suffered all the pain of mankind. Pray more than usual. I do not always desire to console you in a sensible manner. As desolation besets you, do not occupy yourself with troubling thoughts about what evil has tormented you. I want you to remain quiet and prayerful .

"어려움을 겪더라도 용기를 가져라. 무서워하지 마라. 내가 사람들을 위해 모든 고통을 겪는 것을 보아라. 보통 때보다 더 기도해라. 나는 네가 느낄 수 있는 방법으로 너를 항상 위로하지는 않는다. 황폐함이 너를 에워싸고 있으니, 악이 너를 고통스럽게 하고 있다는 혼란스러운 생각에 사로잡히지 마라. 나는 네가 조용하게 기도하는 마음으로 있기를 바란다." 

In the Sacrament of My Love, I am thirsty. Bring Me more souls. Time is short for saving souls…" 

(없음)

"I bless you." 

"너를 축복한다." 

5th June, 1988

- 1988년 6월 5일 - 

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들