158. "내 마음은 자비로 넘쳐 흐른다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:27     조회 : 1699    

DIVINE APPEAL 159. "My Heart is overflowing with Mercy."  

성스러운 호소 158. "내 마음은 자비로 넘쳐 흐른다." 

"My daughter, listen. Pray more earnestly. Bring Me souls in your prayers. I come to seek shelter. In your fears and troubles, My Sacrament of Love should impart the grace of perseverance. 

"나의 딸아, 잘 들어라. 더욱 성실하게 기도해라. 네 기도중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 내가 피난처를 찾아 여기에 왔다. 네가 무서워하고 혼란한 가운데 나의 사랑의 성체는 구원의 자비를 나누어 줄 것이다.

In this Sacrament, I give Myself to you where….. the majesty of the Divinity seems to be debased. 

이 성체안에서 내 자신을 너에게 주겠다.  그 성체가... 대부분의 신성이 떨어진 것같다.  (???? !!!!)

Mankind has many miseries but if they rely on Me from the treasure of My Mercy I enable them to rely on Me in safety. My heaven on earth is in the souls who accept Me. How few they are. 

만일 사람들이 자비의 보화로 나를 의지해서 안전해지기를 바란다. 나는 그들이 안전하게 나를 의지하도록 해주겠다. 그렇지 않으면 사람들은 많은 재난을 받을 것이다. 지구상의 나의 천국은 나를 받아들이는 사람들안에 있다. 그들은 몇 안된다." 

I pour My tears of blood over this world. The souls I love so much do not understand what extent. The souls consecrated to Me have whipped and abused Me. 

"내가 피눈물을 지구 위에 쏟고 있다. 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들이 그 고통의 정도를 모르고 있다. 나에게 봉헌한 사람들이 나를 채찍질하며 매도하고 있다. 

Behold the fountain of all blessing in the Sacrament of My Love. Day and night I am watching and waiting for souls. 

나의 사랑의 성체안에 있는 모든 축복의 근원을 보아라. 내가 밤낮으로 깨어서 사람들을 기다리고 있다. 

Consider how I have humiliated Myself to remain a prisoner in the tabernacle for the love of mankind. My ministers are worriless and tranquil and through them many souls have fallen into perdition. What more could I have suffered for this mankind?" 

내가 사람들을 사랑하기 때문에, 얼마나 수치스럽게, 감실안에서 죄수처럼 있는가 생각해 보아라. 나의 성직자들은 걱정도 없이 조용하기만 하며 그래서 사람들이 지옥으로 떨어지고 있다. 이런 인류를 위해 내가 얼머나 고통받아야 하나?" 

"As I am exposed, I will pour the treasures of My infinite Mercy in the hearts of human souls. Pray more and cloister souls in your heart. My heart is overflowing with mercy and love for each and every soul. I am in great need to save the world. I need the desire for atonement to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father." 

"내가 나타날 때 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 사람들의 마음 속에 쏟아 붓겠다. 더욱 더 기도하며 사람들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 내 마음은 자비와 개개인 사람들에 대한 사랑으로 넘쳐 흐른다. 나는 세상을 구하고자 하는 커다란 바램을 갖고 있다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 분노를 진정시키기 위해서는 회개하고자 하는 마음이 필요하다." 

"My Divine Mercy will be followed by Divine Justice. In this sacrilegious struggle much of what has been created by man will be demolished due to impulsive and enraged resistance. (55) I call on earth soul to come back to My sheepfold before it is too late. Pray a great deal. The demon is disposed to mislead in the centre of My Church." 

"나의 성스러운 자비는 주의 심판이 뒤따를 것이다. 이런 신성을 모독하는 싸움에서, 사람들이 만들어 놓은 대부분이 충동과 격렬한 저항에 의해서 파멸될 것이다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 나의 양울타리로 돌아오라고 한 사람 한 사람에게 외친다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 악마는 현혹시키려고 나의 교회 한가운데서 진을 치고 있다." 

"I bless you." 

"너를 축복한다."

2.00 a.m., 7th June, 1988

- 1988년 6월 7일 새벽 2시 - 

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들