159. "지구가 산산히 부서질 것이다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:27     조회 : 1717    

DIVINE APPEAL 160. "The earth is crumbling"  

성스러운 호소 159. "지구가 산산히 부서질 것이다." 

"My daughter, I speak to you. I am using you to warn souls before it is too late. The earth is crumbling like quicksand. In the centre of My Church more than ever satan is marching in order to get rid of all souls. He stalks the world with fury, maddening and capturing souls. I implore you to speak to everyone even though they do not believe you. My hand will be very severe with those priests who have abused Me and do not believe in My words of Mercy to mankind." 

"나의 딸아, 너에게 말하겠다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 사람들에게 경고해 주려고 너를 이용하고 있다. 지구는 유사처럼 산산히 부서질 것이다. 나의 교회 한가운데서 사탄이 모든 사람을 제거하려고 전보다 더욱 더 행진하고 있다. 악마는 맹렬하고 발광적으로 사람들을 포획하면서 이 세상을 활보한다. 너에게 애원하니 모든 사람이 네 말을 믿지 않을지라도 그들에게 이야기해 주어라. 나를 매도하고, 사람들을 위한 자비로운 나의 계시를 믿지 않는 성직자들에게 나의 손은 아주 엄격하게 내려질 것이다." 

"It is satan’s hour to capturing souls. Listen to My call of mercy to this mankind. It is My great work of redemption. I will bring you few beloved souls of mine who will help you in this work, as I have willed. 

"지금은 사탄이 사람들을 포획하고 있는 시간이다. 이 인류를 위한 자비로운 나의 외침에 귀 기울여라. 이것은 구출하려는 나의 위대한 작업이다. 내가 뜻한 바와 같이 이 일을 도와줄, 내가 사랑하는 몇 사람을 너에게 데려다 주겠다." 

Give My words to the small hosts. I need the desire to pray for the appeasement of the wrath of My Eternal father. Make My merciful warning known to all and tell them I need them to be saved from their sins which lead to perdition." 

"이 조그마한 성체를 위해 나의 계시를 주겠다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 분노를 진정시키도록 기도하는 마음을 가져라. 나의 자비에 찬 계시를 모두에게 알리고, 지옥으로 인도하는 죄악으로부터 그들이 구원되기를 바란다고 이야기해 주어라." 

‘"I bless you." 

"너를 축복한다." 

2.00 a.m., 8th June, 1988

- 1988년 6월 8일 새벽 2시 - 

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들