186. "인류 구원을 위해 내가 당하는 고통을 묵상해라..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:48     조회 : 2133    

DIVINE APPEAL 187. "Meditate on how painful I underwent the salvation of mankind….. degree of My sweat….. drops of blood trickling down My Face. I want mankind to know the seriousness of this….. to understand the inexorable justice of the Eternal Father….. My Church will not flourish again if those who are responsible for it do not return to love and humility."  

성스러운 호소 186. "인류 구원을 위해 내가 당하는 고통을 묵상해라..." 

"Pray, My daughter, in this secret and difficult hour. In the Sacrament of My Love, you are a victim. Meditate on how painful I underwent the salvation of mankind, the degree of My sweat….. drops of blood trickling down from My Face. I want mankind to know the seriousness of this state. I desire them to understand the inexorable justice of My Eternal Father. Time is short for saving souls." 

"나의 딸아! 이 어둡고 깊은 시간에 기도하라. 너는 나의 희생제물이다. 내가 인류를 위해 얼마나 고통을 당하는지 기억하라. 내 땀이... 핏방울이 얼굴에서 줄줄 흘러내린다. 이처럼 심각한 상태에 와있는 현실을 인류가 깨닫기 바란다. 그들이 영원하신 아버지의 냉엄한 심판을 깨닫기 바란다. 영혼들을 구원할 시간이 얼마 남아 있지 않다." 

"I want priests, the consecrated, to come back to Me. Otherwise they will cast down innumerable souls into eternal fire. In My Church….. hurl torrents of blasphemies and lies against My Divine Presence in the Sacrament of My Love. What a tremendous pain for Me to lose souls! Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart." 

"성직자들, 내게 봉헌한 사람들이 나에게 되돌아오길 바란다. 그렇지 않으면 그들은 수많은 영혼들을 영원한 불길 속에 내던지게 되고 말 것이다. 나의 교회 안에서 나의 ... 사람들이 내게 고통스러운 비난을 퍼붓고 있다. 그들은 사랑의 성체안에 존재하는 나에 대항해서, 신성을 모독하고 있다. 만일 내가 영혼들을 잃게 된다면 얼마나 고통스럽겠느냐? 아주 많이 기도하고 영혼들을 네 마음 속에 가두어라." 

"Continue to tell them and assure souls that if they do not repent, My Justice will exterminate what is rotten. The everlasting ages are mine. Pray a great deal. My Church will not flourish again if the ones responsible for it do not return to love and humility." 

"사람들에게 말하라. 그리고 그들을 확신시켜라. 만일 그들이 회개하지 않으면 곧 나의 심판이 있을 것이라고. 나는 썩은 것들을 모두 몰살시키겠다. 나의 시대는 영원하다. 아주 많이 기도하라. 만일 교회에서 책임있는 지위에 있는 사람들이 사랑과 겸손으로 돌아오지 않는다면, 나의 교회는 다시는 번영하지 못할 것이다." 

"What a pain! The obstinancy of long ago continues to dominate and exist in My Church. In The Sacrament of My Love, I am so much blasphemed. With godless consciences, corruption has reached the limit. As I am exposed, I will pour the treasures of My Infinite Mercy into human souls." 

"이 얼마나 큰 고통이냐? 오래전부터 고집불통인 자들이 나의 교회 안에서 지배권을 행사하고 있다. 사랑의 성체 안에서 나는 심하게 비난당하고 있다. 그들은 신앙심도 없고 그들의 타락은 극에 달했다. 내가 나타날 때에, 나는 무한한 자비의 보화를 인간의 영혼 속에 쏟아 붓겠다." 

"I give My blessing." 

"부활의 이름으로 나의 축복을 내린다." 

12.00 a.m., 24th July, 1988.

- 1988년 7월 24일 자정 - 

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들