189. "나를 원하는 사람은 거의 없지만, 관대한 마음으로 나는 그들을 축복하고 인도한다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:50     조회 : 2527    

DIVINE APPEAL 190. "For the few who care for Me, I bless and lead them always in the state of Grace."  

성스러운 호소 189. "나를 원하는 사람은 거의 없지만, 관대한 마음으로 나는 그들을 축복하고 인도한다." 

"Listen, My daughter, pray and bring Me souls. I thirst. I saved the world through My death on the Cross. My Face was covered with tears and blood. In the midst of My suffering, I was racked by a most violent thirst. It was a more burning thirst for the salvation of mankind. I died in the deepest affliction without any relief so that all human race may have eternal life. What a pain that souls are falling into perdition and My Blood is now in vain for them!" 

"나의 딸아, 잘 들어라. 기도하며 사람들을 내게 데려와라. 내가 목이 마르다. 나는 십자가 위에서 죽음으로써 세상을 구했다. 내 얼굴은 눈물과 피로 뒤범벅되어 있다. 목마른 갈증이 나의 고통을 더욱 가중시켰다. 그것은 사람들을 구원하고 싶은 갈증이었다. 인류에게 영원한 생명을 주려는 나의 계획은 아무런 도움도 받지 못한 채, 고통스러운 죽음으로 끝났다. 영혼들은 지옥으로 떨어지고 있다. 나의 피는 이제 그들에게 아무런 소용이 없게 되어 버렸다. 이 얼마나 고통스러운 일이냐?" 

"The souls I love so much do not know to what extent. With My tears of blood, I call each and every soul to My Kingdom which I have given by My great love. Assure souls that time is approaching when all that is evil will be abolished and everlasting justice will take place." 

"사랑하는 영혼들이 나의 이런 고통을 알지 못한다. 나는 커다란 사랑으로 피눈물을 흘리면서, 나의 왕국으로 돌아오라고, 한 사람 한 사람에게 소리쳐 부른다. 단언하건대 사악한 것들이 사라지고 영원한 정의가 이룩될 날이 다가오고 있다?" 

"In the Sacrament of My Love, I stand in the midst of mankind, calling and forgiving. The souls close to Me have whipped and denied My Presence." 

"나는, 인류 한가운데 서서 소리쳐 부른다. 나는 그들을 용서한다. 하지만 나에게 문을 닫은 영혼들은, 나의 존재를 부정하며, 계속 내게 채찍질을 가하고 있다." 

"Bring Me more souls in your prayers. Many times. I give you keen pleasure so that as it fills your heart with love, you may recognise Me. I call you to leave yourself to the strokes of the chisel. I love you to the point of doing the good I want to souls. 

"네 기도 중에 사람들을 더 많이 내게 데려와라. 네 마음이 사랑으로 가득차고 나를 깨달을 수 있도록 너에게 충만한 기쁨을 주겠다. 끌로 깎아내는 듯한 고통이 오더라도 너의 모든 것을 나에게 맡겨라. 인류에 대한 나의 바램을, 너를 통해 실현하려고 할 정도로, 나는 너를 사랑한다.

Do not grow weary of praying and calling souls. I ask you to be attentive to Me. For the few who care for Me, I bless and lead them always in the state of grace." 

지치지 말고 기도하며 사람들을 내게로 불러와라. 나의 말을 주의깊게 들어주기 바란다. 비록 나를 원하는 사람은 거의 없지만, 나는 관대한 마음으로 항상 그들을 인도하며 축복한다."   

27th July, 1988.

- 1988년 7월 27일 - 

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들