193. "인류는 죄악이라는 장애물 안에서 살고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:55     조회 : 2024    

DIVINE APPEAL 194. "Mankind lives in obstinacy of sin."  

성스러운 호소 193. "인류는 죄악이라는 장애물 안에서 살고 있다." 

"I implore you to write down My words. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. The souls consecrated to Me wound My Heart in many ways. They reject and blaspheme Me. They even do not recognise My Presence there in the prison of My tabernacle. There are many souls in My Church yet they live in darkness….. have been transformed into veritable incarnate demons. They preach and prepare the most sophisticated armaments 73 for lading souls to perdition. They have created many scandals which lead to ruin." 

"나의 간곡한 계시를 받아 적어라. 아주 많이 기도하며 네 마음속에 영혼들을 가두어라. 나에게 봉헌한 사람들이 여러가지 방법으로 나에게 마음의 상처를 주는구나. 그들은 나를 거부하며 비난하고 있다. 그들은 감실이라는 감옥 안에 있는 나의 존재를 아직도 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 아직도 나의 교회 안에는 어둠 속에 살고 있는 사람들이 많이 있다. 나의... 들은 완전히 악의 화신이 되어가고 있다. 그들은 설교라는 뛰어난 무기로 사람들을 지옥으로 이끌고 있다. 그들은 사람들을 파멸로 이끄는 비방들을 수없이 만들어내고 있다." 

"Mankind lives in obstinacy of sin. With My tears of blood, I call them back before My Eternal fathers wrath. Pray a great deal. More than ever, the thieves in the devil’s rank are claiming many victims. My Mercy is followed by Justice. The everlasting ages are mine." 

"인류는 죄악이라는 장애물 안에서 살고있다. 나의 영원하신 아버지께서 분노하기 전에, 나는 그들에게 돌아오라고 피눈물을 흘리며 외치고 있다. 과거 어느때보다도 더욱 많은 도둑들이 악마의 진영에서 나의 희생제물들을 비난하고 있다. 나의 자비는 심판이 뒤따른다. 나의 시대는 영원하다." 

2.30 a.m., 14th October, 1988.

- 1988년 10월 14일 새벽 2시 30분 - 

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들