39. "무섭게 불길이 타오르는 천벌이 준비되어 있다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:37     조회 : 1609    

DIVINE APPEAL 39. "A terrible flaming scourge is prepared. What is evil will perish. It will be a purification."  

성스러운 호소 39. "무섭게 불길이 타오르는 천벌이 준비되어 있다..."

"My daughter, keep awake and watch with Me. I need your company. Stay with Me in ‘My Sacrament of Love.’ Give Me rest in your heart. I remain so lonely at nights in many tabernacles all over the world. My soul is sorrowful because so many ridicule Me for no reason. The sins of mankind continuously pain Me bitterly. My Own…… have forgotten Me. They step on Me. Spend this time to implore My Mercy for My abusers and to appease Divine Justice. I am calling them all to come and repent. In the Sacrament My Love, I am full of mercy for mankind but the time is coming and finally I will speak and face the world with My Judge’s Voice. This is the only time for man to return. I see the sins of the world, and I implore mankind to amend their lives before it is too late. If they listen to My warnings and return to Me, My mercy to them would be great and they would find protection and salvation; if not, a terrible flaming scourge is prepared. It will purify the world of many grievous sins which envelop it like a dark obfuscation. But the good who suffer and are persecuted by justice and the just souls have nothing to fear, as I will save them. These times are worse that those of the great deluge! The sky will be covered with a dense fog during that time and the earth will be shaken by horrible earthquakes opening deep abysses and destroying cities and provinces. What is evil will perish. It will be a purification."

"나의 딸아, 깨어서 나를 봐라. 나는 네 도움이 필요하다. 사랑의 성체안에서 나와 같이 있자. 네 마음 속에서 내가 휴식을 취하게 해 다오. 나는 전 세계에 퍼져있는 수많은 감실 속에서 이 밤에 아주 외롭게 남아 있단다. 너무 많은 사람들이 나를 조롱하기 때문에 내 영혼은 슬프다. 그들은 나를 매도하고 비난하고 있다. 그들은 지금까지 아무 이유도 없이 비난하고 있다. 인간의 죄악은 끊임없이 나에게 심한 고통을 주는구나. 그들은 나를 짓밟고 있다. 나를 매도하는자들을 위해서 내 자비를 구하며 하느님의 심판을 진정시킬 수 있도록 이 시간을 보내라. 나는 그들 모두가 나에게 와서 회개하라고 외치고 있다. 사랑의 성체안에서 나는 인류에 대한 자비로 가득차 있지만, 시간은 지나서 마침내는 내가 심판의 목소리로 이 세상을 대면할 것이가. 지금이야말로 사람들이 돌아올 수 있는 유일한 때이니라. 나는 이 세상의 죄들을 보고 있으며, 사람들에게 때가 너무 늦기 전에 그들의 삶을 올바르게 살라고 애원한다. 그들이 내 계시를 듣고 나에게 돌아온다면, 그들에 대한 나의 자비는 매우 클 것이며 그들에게는 나의 보호와 구원이 있을 것이다. 그렇지 않으면 불길이 무섭게 타오르는 천벌이 준비되어 있다. 그것은 어둡고, 혼란스럽고, 죄악에 가득찬 세상을 정화시킬 것이다. 그러나 심판때문에 고통 당하며 괴로워하는, 착하고 올바른 사람들은 내가 구원할 것이니 두려워 할 것이 없다. 이 시대는 대홍수 때보다도 더 죄악에 물들어 있다. 그 때에는 하늘이 짙은 안개로 뒤덮이고, 지구는 끝없이 깊은 구렁이 생겨, 도시와 지방들을 파괴하는 공포의 지진으로 뒤흔들릴 것이다. 사악한 것은 멸망될 것이다. 깨끗한 세상이 될 것이다."

"Pray a great deal to appease the anger of My Eternal Father. Do what I command you. It is for the good of many souls."

"나의 영원한 아버지의 노여움이 진정되도록 아주 많이 기도해라. 내가 너에게 명하는 것을 행하여라. 그것은 많은 사람을 위한 것이니라."

"In My Own Name. I bless you."

"내 이름으로 너를 축복한다."

3.30 a.m., 21st November, 1987.

- 1987년 11월 21일 새벽 3시 30분 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들