40. "오늘날 사회에는 너무나 많은 증오심이 있다. 너무 많은 원수들이 있다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:38     조회 : 1534    

DIVINE APPEAL 40. "There is too much hatred in today’s society. There are too many enemies…… What a great desolation. Children who rebel against their parents, innocent souls who are killed, divorce, communists and all sinners!"

성스러운 호소 40. "오늘날 사회에는 너무나 많은 증오심이 있다. 너무 많은 원수들이 있다..."

"My daughter, I am the Lord of Revelation. Listen to Me. Unite yourself to My suffering Heart. Pray for the atonement and detain the anger of My Eternal father. The world advances towards the precipice from one day to the next. Reflect upon what is happening in…… and in all humanity. There is too much hatred, there are too many enemies of My Eternal Father. The freemasons and all the other devil worshippers want to obliterate fraternal love in the world, substituting it with division and blood ones. I tell you, My daughter, make My Word echo throughout the whole world. I am calling everyone to do penance and pray. Do not be afraid. The cross borne with love, My daughter will give you the way to Paradise. Pray and do penance to save humanity and you will obtain My Eternal Father’s predilection. I also assure you of this too. Pray. My Eternal Father and I will crush the infernal dragon’s head. If only mankind would return to My Heart of love and mercy!"

"나의 딸아, 나는 계시의 주체다. 내 말을 들어라. 네 자신을 내 고통스러 마음에 일치시켜서 회개를 위해 기도하며, 내 영원한 아버지의 노여움을 진정시켜라. 세상은 하루 하루 위기를 향해 전진하고 있다. 지금 세상 도처에서 일어나고 있는 것을 상기해 봐라. 그리고 모든 사람들에게 증오심이 너무 많이 있다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 원수들이 너무 많이 있다. 프리메이슨파들과 다른 모든 악마 숭배자들이, 이 세상에서 분열과 유혈을 야기하며 형제같은 사랑을 말살하려 하고 있다. 너에게 말한다. 나의 딸아, 내 말을 메아리처럼 전 세계에 퍼뜨려라. 나는 모든 사람에게 참회하고 기도하라고 외치고 있다. 두려워하지 마라. 나의 딸아, 사랑과 함께 태어난 십자가는 너에게 천국에의 길로 안내해 줄 것이다. 기도하고 인류가 구원되도록 보속해라. 그러면 너는 나의 영원한 아버지의 사랑을 얻을 것이다. 나 또한 너에게 그것을 보장한다. 기도해라. 인류가 내 사랑과 자비의 마음으로 되돌아 온다면, 나의 영원한 아버지와 나는, 악마같은 큰뱀의 머리를 바스러뜨릴 것이다.!"

"On the contrary, flames will be cast down from heaven which will destroy all sinners and the work of the evil one: abysses, mountains and flaming lava will swallow up entire villages. Earthquakes, floods, electrocutions, tempestuous seas, suicides, drugs and illnesses of all kinds."

"그렇지 않으면 모든 죄인과 사악한 자의 행동을 파괴시키고자, 불길이 하늘로부터 내려질 것이다. 끝없이 깊은 구렁과, 산들과, 불타는 용암이, 마을 전체를 뒤덮을 것이다. 지진, 대홍수, 감전사, 성난 바다, 자살, 마약과 온갖 종류의 질병들."

"What a great desolation – children who rebel against their parents, innocent souls who are killed, divorce, communists and all sinners. (25) A Just rigour weights down on them."

"이 얼마나 황폐되었는지 모른다. 부모에 반항하는 어린이들, 살해당하는 무고한 사람들, 이혼, 공산주의자들과 모든 죄인들 머리 위에 공명정대하고 엄격하게 떨어질 것이다."

"I bless you."

"너를 축복한다."

3.00 a.m., 22nd November, 1987

- 1987년 11월 22일 새벽 3시 -  

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들