45. "세계는 쇠사슬처럼 비방으로 얽혀 있다. 그것은 불길에 싸여있는 늪과 같다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:49     조회 : 1609    

DIVINE APPEAL 46. "The world is in a chain of scandal, it is a swampland of fire"

성스러운 호소 45. "세계는 쇠사슬처럼 비방으로 얽혀 있다. 그것은 불길에 싸여있는 늪과 같다."

"My daughter, listen to what I tell you. It is by message that it pleases My Eternal Father to save the world in the grave moments. Behold, I have come to seek and to save my lost sheep through My message. The world is a chain of scandal,; it is a swampland of fire. It will be at the mercy of the most severe trials of Divine Justice. Since a long time ago, I have warned mankind in many ways. My great pain is that they will continue along the way of perdition. My Heart is overflowing with mercy. Humanity must do penance. I have received and I still receive many curses, blasphemies against My presence in the Sacrament of My Love….. consecrated to Me abuse Me and are labouring hard to abolish My presence. You are an instrument in My Hands. I use you because I have chosen you. Listen to me and I will guide you."

"나의 딸아, 너에게 하는 말을 잘 들어라. 이 어려운 시대에 메시지를 통해서 세계를 구원하는 것이, 내 영원한 아버지를 기쁘게 하는 것이다. 나의 메시지로 내 길 잃은 양들을 찾아 구원하려고 내가 왔다. 세계는 쇠사슬처럼 비방으로 얽혀 있다. 그것은 불길에 싸여있는 늪과 같다. 그것은 하느님의 엄격한 심판에 좌우될 것이다. 아주 오래 전부터 여러가지 방법으로 인간에게 경고를 해왔다. 그들이 아직도 멸망의 길을 따라 계속 걸어가고 있으니, 매우 고통스럽다. 내 마음이 자비심으로 가득차 있으니, 인간은 속죄를 하기만 하면 된다. 해야만 한다. 그는 사랑의 성체안에서, 많은 저주의 말과, 내 존재에 대한 신성모독적인 행위를 받아왔고 또 여전히 받고 있다... 나를 믿고 따르던 자들이 나를 매도하고 내 존재를 파괴하는데 아주 열중해 있다. 내가 이미 너를 선택했으니, 너를 도구로 쓰겠다. 내 말을 잘 들어라. 그러면 너를 안내할 것이다."

"I bless you."

"너를 축복한다."

2.30 a.m., 4th December, 1987.

- 1987년 12월 4일 새벽 2시 30분 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들