50. 프리메이슨파들은 나를 철저하게 매도하고 있다 ...
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 16:50     조회 : 1612    

DIVINE APPEAL 51. "The freemasons have abused me totally. This is the dark hour when they are trying to abolish My Presence. They abuse My very Gospel."

성스러운 호소 50. 프리메이슨파들은 나를 철저하게 매도하고 있다 ...

"My daughter, be patient and listen to Me. You know what I request of you; prayers, penance. Keep awake and keep expositions of My Divine Sacrament. These are difficult hours for Me, as dark as they are, satan works with….. in order to corrupt them, instilling in them that the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass should be abolished. The devil is very astute."

"나의 딸아, 인내를 갖고 내 말을 잘 들어라. 너는 내가 너에게 요구하는 것을 잘 알고 있다. 기도하고 속죄해라. 깨어나서 나의 성체의 발현을 지켜라. 사탄은 거룩한 성체를 파괴하도록 그들을 유혹하고 타락시키기 위하여 그들과 함께 활동을 하고 있다. 지금 이 어두운 시대가 나에게도 어려운 때이다. 악마가 매우 교활하다."

"What suffering to Me! Weary of My vigil for mankind day and night, I remain waiting though My sacramental veils. I love mankind. I have come to call them. I desire that all may be saved. I want them to realise the terrible truth. The Freemasons have abused Me totally. This is the dark hour when they are trying to abolish My Presence. They abuse My very Gospel. Their iniquity is repugnant! They shout ‘we do not want Christ,’ as they turn Me upside down. Satan has chained their souls."

"내가 매우 고통스럽구나! 인간을 위한 내 철야기도에 지쳐서, 밤낮으로 내 성체의 베일을 통해서 기다리고 있다. 나는 인간을 사랑한다. 내가 그들을 부르려고 왔다. 그들 모두가 구원되기를 바란다. 프리메이슨파들은 나를 철저하게 매도하고 있다. 지금은 그들이 내 존재를 파괴하려고 하는 어두운 시간이다. 그들은 내 참된 복음을 매도하고 있다. 그 죄악은 반항적이다! 그들은 나를 엉망으로 만들며 '우리는 그리스도를 원하지 않는다!' 라고 외쳐댄다. 사탄은 그들의 영혼을 구속해 버렸다."

"My daughter, unite your heart to My tears. Look at Me in My Divine Sacrament. What great sorrow! How do I make them understand that I love them all? This is why I allow Myself to be seen."

"나의 딸아, 너의 마음은 내 눈물에 일치시켜라. 거룩한 성체안에 있는 나를 보아라. 얼마나 큰 슬픔인가! 어떻게 하면 그들 모두를 내가 사랑한다는 사실을 알게 할 수 있을까? 이것이 너에게 내 자신을 나타내 보여주는 이유다."

(없음)

이러한 사실에 놀라지 마라. 많은 기도와 희생으로, 너는 나의 영원한 아버지의 손을 계속 붙들어야 한다. 붉은 악마는 강한 악마의 군단을 갖고 활동한다. 너는 질서와 평화의 사절이 되어야 하다. 사람들을 구해라. 너의 기도는 하느님의 마음에 기쁨이 된다. 그분은 네 기도를 들으신다."

"The freemasons are executing themselves with their own hands. Hell awaits them! (29). Pray a great deal without ceasing. Do not be afraid. I have given you many signs of My presence. You must always be obedient, serene and humble; be prepared for everything."

"프리메이슨파들은 자기 손으로 스스로를 처형하고 있다. 지옥이 그들을 기다리노라! 쉬지 말고 아주 많이 기도해라. 두려워 마라. 나는 내 존재에 대한 많은 징후들을 너에게 보냈다. 너는 항상 순명하고, 침착하며, 겸손해야만 한다. 모든 것에 대비하여라."

"My daughter, be attentive to him(30)for the good of souls. My Eternal Father wants it so. I want you to follow what I tell you. I have prepared you in many years. Pray, I must accomplish more; watch with Me and hold mankind in your heart."

"나의 딸아, 사람들을 착하게 하기 위해 그분(영적 지도신부)의 말을 주의깊게 들어라. 내 영원한 아버지는 그렇게 하기를 원한다. 내가 너에게 하는 말을 따르기 바란다. 나는 여러 해 동안 너에 대해 준비했다. 기도해라. 나는 더 많이 이룩해야 한다. 깨어서 나와 함께 있자. 네 마음 속에 인간들을 간직해라."

"I make myself visible to beg for prayers and penance in order to convert souls and bring them to repent. Pray a great deal, and unite yourself to them."

"사람들이 변화되고 그들이 회개하도록 기도와 참회를 구걸하러 내 자신을 이렇게 보여주는 것이다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 그리고 내 자신을 그들에게 일치시켜라."

"I bless you."

"너를 축복한다."

2.00 a.m. 11th December, 1987

(없음)

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들