51. "내게 침을 뱉은 자들은 누구나 베일을 통해서 내가 보고있다"
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 16:51     조회 : 1711    

DIVINE APPEAL 52. "Through my Sacramental veils I am gazing on anyone who has pity on Me"

성스러운 호소 51. "내게 침을 뱉은 자들은 누구나 베일을 통해서 내가 보고있다"

"My daughter, watch and pray. Keep Me in the light. This is My difficult hour. Abused and ridiculed, I am quiet in My tabernacle, whipped and turned upside down. I am inexorably wounded by My own….. Through My Sacramental veils, I am gazing on anyone who has pity on Me."

"나의 딸아, 깨어 기도해라. 나를 빛 가운데서 지켜라. 지금이 나에겐 어려운 시간이다. 매도되고 조롱을 받으면서, 채찍질 받으며 엉망으로 되어 있다. 나는 그들에 의해 심하게 상처를 입었다. 내게 침을 뱉는 자들을 성체 베일을 통해 내가 보고 있다."

"I must repose sacramentally in your heart. I want to strengthen to strengthen you and give you new light. You must embrace the whole of mankind. You must be strong with this supreme proof of obedience and love. You pray and do penance. Expose me to souls. The blasphemers, the image of worldly man, the action of his diabolical spirit, brings destruction and ruin. Pray. Through prayers, I will call the attention of many souls. What hurts Me most is My own….. who betray and attack Me on both sides. They are traitors in perdition. God, My Eternal Father, will do justice for all these iniquities. Beware, it will be worse the Babylon! Judgement is coming. The dealers will perish, because they have drunk satan’s poison. They have turned against My Eternal Father. This is My painful hour when they are labouring hard to abolish My Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. They all oppose Me. My Eternal father has shown Me and has told Me ‘this is all the earth! Diseased in part. So few are the chosen ones!’ The good to not pray! Many nations will disappear off the face of the earth. I, the Lord of revelation, order you to assure them that I appeal to their consciences, to the whole of humanity."

"네 마음 안에서 내가 성스럽게 휴식을 취해야 겠다. 네가 강해지기를 바라며, 새로운 빛을 너에게 주겠다. 너는 인류 전체를 맞이해야 한다. 너는 순종과 사랑의 증거로 무장하여 강해져야 한다. 기도하며 보속해라. 영혼들을 위해 나를 나타내라. 비난하는 자들, 세계적으로 널리 알려진 자들, 사악한 행동을 하는 자들, 이들이 파괴와 황폐를 야기하고 있다. 내가 기도로 많은 사람들의 주의를 끌려고 한다. 나를 가장 아프게 하는 것은, 나를 따르던 자들이 나를 배신하며 양쪽에서 공격하는 것이다. 그들은 파멸에 빠진 배신자들이다. 나의 영원하신 아버지 하느님께서 이런 모든 사악한 것에 대해 심판을 내리실 것이다. 보라, 바빌론때보다 더욱 사악하구나! 심판이 다가오고 있다. 사업가들이 사탄의 자리에 빠져 있으니(사탄의 독을 마셨으니) 그들은 멸망할 것이다. 그들은 나의 영원한 아버지에 등을 돌리고 있다. 그들이 나의 거룩한 성체를 파괴하는 데 열중해 있으니 고통스럽구나. 그들 모두가 나를 적대하고 있다. 나의 영원한 아버지께서 나에게 보여주시며 말씀하셨다. '이것이 병든 지구의 모든 모습이다! 선택된 자가 거의 없구나!' 선한 자들이 기도를 하지 않다니! 많은 국가들이 지구 표면에서 사라질 것이다. 계시의 주님인 내가 너에게 명하노니, 내가 전 인류를 위해 그들 양심에 나타나겠다고 전해라."

"Pray, do penance, receive Me more and more. I want them to repent. Many do not listen to Me because they are not aware of this terrible reality. My Mercy is great if they repent!"

"기도하며 회개하라. 더욱 더 나를 받아 들여라. 그들이 회개하기를 바란다. 많은 사람들이 이 사실을 알지 못하므로 내 말을 듣지 않는다. 그들이 회개하기만 하면 나의 자비는 매우 크다! "

"I bless you."

"너를 축복한다."

12th December, 1987.

- 1987년 12월 12일 - 

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들