52. "인류가 회개하기를 바란다"
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 16:51     조회 : 1568    

DIVINE APPEAL 53. "I want humanity to repent."

성스러운 호소 52. "인류가 회개하기를 바란다"

"My daughter, watch with Me. I want you to accompany Me. I want humanity to know the seriousness of the state of the world and to understand the inexorable Justice of God. I want humanity to repent, otherwise it will cast down innumerable souls into eternal fire, together with satan who suggests to them that My Eternal Father does not exist."

"나의 딸아, 나와 함께 있자. 네가 나와 함께 하기 바란다. 이 세계가 아주 심각한 상태이며, 하느님께서는 냉혹한 심판을 내리실 것이다. 사람들이 이를 알기를 바란다. 인류가 회개하기를 바란다. 그렇지 않으면 무수히 많은 사람들이, 내 영원한 아버지가 존재하지 않는다고 부추기는 사탄과 함께, 영원한 불길속으로 내던져질 것이다."

"In the Sacrament of Love, I am always attacked on all sides. I pour tears over humanity, like a beggar, I ask for consolation for the evil which is being provoked in My presence. Led by….. mankind is racing towards the precipice of perdition. Pray a great deal. Life souls to Me. My desire is that mankind be saved. I am very hurt by My own.…. Like traitors, they betray My Presence and drag souls down to perdition."

"사랑의 성체안에서 나는 언제나, 사방으로 공격을 받고 있다. 마치 걸인처럼, 인류를 위해 내가 눈물을 흘리고 있다. 내 앞에서 일어나고 있는 사악한 것에 대해 내가 위로를 받고 싶다. 사탄에 이끌려서 인간은 파멸의 위기로 치닫고 있다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 사람들을 나에게 올려 보내라. 내가 바라는 것은 인간이 구원되는 것이다. 나에게 믿음을 주었던 자들에 의해서 나는 몹시 상처를 받았다. 그들은 배반자처럼 내 존재를 배신하고, 사람들을 파멸로 몰아냈다."

"I bless you."

"너를 내 이름으로 축복한다."

13th December, 1987.

- 1987년 12월 13일 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들