62. "많은 사람이 지옥에 떨어져 가고 있는 것을 보니 매우 고통스럽구나."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:00     조회 : 1635    

DIVINE APPEAL 63. "What a pain to see that many are approaching damnation."

성스러운 호소 62. "많은 사람이 지옥에 떨어져 가고 있는 것을 보니 매우 고통스럽구나."

"My daughter, understand my pains. I speak to you amid tears. Pray a great deal to console Me and to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. Implore mercy for sinners. These are grave moments. Never before has the world needed prayers like in these present times. These are my difficult hours in which are….. labouring hard to destroy the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. With My Head bowed down, I am walking in the milling crowds. I am so abused and ridiculed. I am sad beneath my sacramental veil. I am watching and loving all. Do not lose this precious time. Pray and cloister souls in your heart."

"나의 딸아, 내 고통을 깨달아라. 너에게 눈물로서 말한다. 아주 많이 기도해서 나를 위로하고, 내 영원한 아버지의 분노를 진정시켜라. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구해라. 지금은 근심스러운 때이다. 지금 시대와 같이 기도가 절실히 필요한 세상은 예전에 없었다. 지금은 사탄이 믿음을 파괴하기 위해 열심히 활동하고 있는, 어려운 때이다. 머리를 조아리며 나는 혼란스러운 군중들 사이를 걸어가고 있다. 내가 매우 매도되고 모독당하고 있다. 나는 내 성체 베일 바로 안에서 슬퍼하고 있다. 나는 깨어서 모두를 사랑하고 있다. 이 귀중한 시간을 낭비하지 말라. 기도하고 네 마음속에 사람들을 가두어라."

"I would not want anyone to be condemned. What a pain for me to see that many are approaching damnation. Woe to them who only abuse Me and do not believe in My Divine Love. The devils is at work to destroy souls. He already knows that his time is very short. If mankind wants to be saved, they must come back and pray and do penance. The world has lost its senses. It is My desire that man be redeemed from all sin. My Eternal Father’s anger is overflowing. Souls are imprisoned by the devil. What a pain! Many sacrileges are committed day and night against Me. What more could I have suffered for mankind! Blessed are those who listen to My Voice and prepare themselves…"

"나는 어느 누구도 유죄판결 받는 것을 바라지 않는다. 많은 사람들이 지옥에 다가가고 있는 것을 보니 나에게 얼마나 큰 고통이겠느냐. 나를 매도하고, 내 신성한 사랑을 믿지 않는 자는 화가 있으리라. 악마는 사람들을 파괴시키는데 열중해 있다. 악마는 자기 시대가 아주 짧다는 것을 이미 알고 있다. 만일 사람들이 구원받고자 한다면, 나에게 돌아와서 기도하고 회개해야만 한다. 이 세계는 미쳐 있다. 사람들이 모든 죄로부터 구원되는 것이 내가 바라는 것이다. 내 영원한 아버지의 노여움이 넘쳐 흐르고 있다. 사람들이 악마에 묶여 있다. 얼마나 고통스러운가! 나에 대한 많은 신성모독이 밤낮으로 저질러지고 있다. 사람들을 위해서 내가 얼마나 더 고통을 받아야 하나! 내 말을 듣고 스스로 준비하는 자는 축복을 받는다."

"They will never see the true light, because they have followed the ways of the devil. I desire to save all from the evil one. It is My great love for mankind that keeps Me in the tabernacle. I call everyone to live as living tabernacles."

"그들은 진리의 빛을 결코 보지 못할 것이다. 그들이 악마의 길을 따라가고 있기 때문이다. 내가 바라는 것은, 모든 사람들이 악한 것으로부터 구원받는 것이다. 이것은 사람들에 대한, 커다란 나의 사랑이다. 나는 모든 사람에게 생명의(살아 있는) 감실과 같이 살라고 외친다."

"I bless you."

"너를 축복한다."

2.30 a.m., 6th January, 1988

- 1988년 1월 6일 새벽 2시 30분 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들