65. "내 마음은 큰 고통에 차 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:03     조회 : 1743    

DIVINE APPEAL 66. "My Heart is in great pain." (see Divine Appeal, 2nd16th and 17th January, 1988).

성스러운 호소 65. "내 마음은 큰 고통에 차 있다."

"My daughter, pray and do penance. Listen to what I tell you now and always. Don’t you realise that I have chosen you as a instrument. Even if it will cost you many tears, you must listen to Me and write down messages for Me. This is My work."

"나의 딸아, 기도하고 회개하라. 지금 너에게 하는 말을 항상 잘 들어라. 내가 너를 도구로 선택했다는 것을 너는 깨닫지 못하느냐. 네가 많은 눈물을 흘리게 될지라도, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 나를 위해서 메시지를 적어나가야 한다. 이것이 내 일이다."

"These are times of overwhelming violence. I need to give My warning before it is too late. You have to pray and accompany Me. Implore Mercy for sinners. My heart is in great pain. The souls I love so much do not understand. The scandal, and all kinds of malicious corruption. All devilish work; when labouring hard before My Holy Altars to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass."

"지금은 폭력이 난무하는 시대이다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 내 계시를 줄 필요가 있다. 너는 기도하며 나와 함께 해야 한다. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구해라. 내 마음은 큰 고통속에 있다. 내가 그렇게도 무척 사랑하는 사람들이 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 폭군이 그들을 비방과, 온갖 사악한 부패의 감옥에 가두고서, 그들의 마음을 빼앗아 가버렸다. 내 거룩한 제단 앞에서, 그것을 파괴하기에 매우 열중해 있는 이 모든 것이 악마의 짓이다."

"More then ever, immerse yourself in the most high spirit of contemplation. Cloister mankind in your heart. Pray, watch and atone. After receiving Me, do not leave Me alone, just like Judas. I am still sold and abused in the Sacrament of My Love. Heed My words and stick to what I tell you. Do not abandon My living words. Through My beloved servant, I erect a altar in your heart. Pray without losing any time. I am pleased at the Masses of Atonement."

"전보다 더욱 고귀한 신앙의 묵상을 더 열심히 해라. 사람들을 네 마음 속에 가두어라. 깨어서 기도하며 회개해라. 나를 받아들이고 나서는, 마치 유다처럼 혼자 남겨두고 떠나가지 마라. 사람들이 사랑의 성체안에 있는 나를 여전히 배신하며 매도하는구나. 내 말을 유념하고, 너에게 한 말을 마음에 새겨라. 내 생명의 말을 버리지 마라. 시간을 낭비하지 말고 기도해라."

"With my infinite Love, I bless you."

"내 무한한 사랑으로 너를 축복한다."

2.30 a.m., 12 January, 1988

- 1988년 1월 12일 새벽 2시 30분 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들