67. "내가 자주 반복해서 외친다. 나는 지치지 않고 죄인들에게 돌아오라고 외치고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:04     조회 : 1650    

DIVINE APPEAL 68. "I am calling again and again. I am never weary of calling sinners back."

성스러운 호소 67. "내가 자주 반복해서 외친다. 나는 지치지 않고 죄인들에게 돌아오라고 외치고 있다."

"My daughter, pray and keep awake and give me your company. These are grave moments and difficult hours for Me when My own….. are labouring hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. More than ever, I am blasphemed, ridiculed, abused, condemned and spat upon. The times demand accelerated action, because My pain is immense. The world is in a swampland of muck and mire. I assure you truly, never before has the world needed prayers like in these tragic times. If prayers and penances are not offered, the powers of evil will break loose. I implore mercy for sinners. Cloister them in your heart."

"나의 딸아, 기도하며 깨어 있어라. 그리고 나와 함께 가자. 지금은 근심스러운 때이며 나에게는 힘든 시간이다. 내 고통이 크기 때문에 행동을 더 빨리 해야 할 때이다. 세상은 쓰레기와 수렁으로 가득한 숲 속에 있다. 내가 진실로 너에게 단언하건대, 이 비극적인 시대처럼 기도가 절실히 필요한 세계가 예전엔 결코 없었다. 만약에 기도와 회개를 하지 않는다면, 악의 세력이 탈출해 나올 것이다. 너에게 애원하니, 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 마라. 교회에 참석하고 속죄하며 기도해라. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구해라. 그들을 네 마음속에 일치시켜라."

"I call them all back to My sheepfold. These times are worse. The good to not pray. Behold, I offered my whole self to the Father for all. What a pain that everyday I am more forgotten and neglected, in the fore front my own….. as I continue to love mankind, I am forced to walk in the midst of the milling crowds, with My head bowed down. IN the tabernacles I remain day and night waiting and calling to embrace all."

"그들 모두에게 내 양울타리로 돌아오라고 외친다. 이 시대는 더욱 사악하다. 착한 사람이 기도하지 않는다. 보라. 모든 사람을 위해 내 자신 전부를 아버지에게 바쳤다. 그러나 나를 믿지않는 자들이 선두가 되어서, 나를 매일 점점 잊어버리고 부정하고 있으니, 얼마나 고통스러우냐. 내가 사람들을 계속 사랑하기 때문에, 나는 머리를 떨어뜨리고, 혼란스러운 군중들 한가운데로 걸어가야만 한다. 나는, 모든 사람을 맞이하려고, 밤낮으로 기다리며 소리쳐 부르고 있다."

"I desire all to be saved. I am calling again and again. I am never weary of calling sinners back. Souls are only falling into perdition. I love them all."

"모든 사람이 구원되기를 바란다. 내가 자꾸 반복해서 외친다. 나는 지치지 않고 죄인들에게 돌아오라고 외치고 있다. 사람들은 오로지 파멸로 떨어지고 있다. 나는 그들 모두를 사랑한다."

"I pour My infinite mercy in human hearts and I let them see My saving power. Pray and atone. For My sake, accept ll the hardships on your way. Everything has an exact purpose, for good."

"내가 무한한 자비를 사람 마음속에 쏟아 붓고, 그들에게 내 구원의 능력을 보여 주겠다. 나를 위해 네가 가고 있는, 모든 고난의 길을 감수해라. 모든 것에는 선을 위한다는 엄밀한 목적이 있다."

"I bless you."

"내 부활한 사랑으로 너를 축복한다."

2.30 a.m., 15th January, 1988.

- 1988년 1월 15일 새벽 2시 30분 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들