71. "프리메이슨파들은 나와, 내 참된 복음을 매도하고 있다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:07     조회 : 1658    

DIVINE APPEAL 72. "The Freemasons are abusing Me in the tabernacles and in My very Gospel. The iniquity is repugnant. Evil concerns are in the hands of the freemasons. They have all agreed to abolish the Mass."

성스러운 호소 71. "프리메이슨파들은 나와, 내 참된 복음을 매도하고 있다..."

"My daughter, spend these terrible hours with Me; I need your company. Watch, pray and atone. Implore mercy for sinners. Do not tire. The freemasons are abusing Me in the tabernacles and in My very Gospel. The iniquity is repugnant. Unite your heart to My tears of blood. These are the moments they are labouring hard to abolish My Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. My Eternal Father is so offended. What a sorrow! With their own hands, they are executing themselves. They only desire to see the Church in ruin." (37)

"나의 딸아, 이 무서운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 네 동반이 필요하다. 자지 말고 기도하며 참회해라. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구해라. 지치지 마라. 프리메이슨파들은 나와, 내 참된 복음을 매도하고 있다. 그 사악한 행위는 반항적이다. 네 마음을 내 피눈물에 일치시켜라. 지금은 그들이 내 미사의 거룩한 성체를 파괴하려고 매우 열중하고 있는 때이다. 내 영원한 아버지가 매우 화가 나셨다. 얼마나 슬픈 일이냐! 그들은 자기 손으로 스스로를 처형하고 있다. 그들은 오로지 파멸된 교회를 보고 싶어한다."

"Evil concerns are in the hands of the freemasons. They have all agreed to abolish the Mass. What a pain! Satan is in the midst of their ranks. I assure you that souls are allied with Satan. My great love for mankind keeps me day and night in the Blessed Sacrament. How much pain do I receive from their pain and indignity. With many sins, revenge cries out on My Eternal Father’s behalf. I desire mankind to be saved. No one goes to hell without his consent. I am calling all back to My sheepfold. The world has lost its senses.

"사악한 것들이 프리메이슨들에 의해 좌우되고 있다. 그들은 미사를 파괴하는 모든 것에 동의했다. 얼마나 고통스러운 일이냐! 사탄은 그들 행렬 한가운데 있다. 내가 단언하건대 사람들은 사탄과 동맹을 맺었다. 사람들에 대한 내 커다란 사랑은 나를 밤낮으로 축복받은 감실 안에 가두고 있다. 그들의 모독과 배반 때문에 받는 내 고통이 얼마나 크겠는가! 내 영원한 아버지를 대신해서 많은 죄에 대해 보복이 있으리라. 사람들이 구원받기를 바란다. 누구도 자신의 동의없이는 지옥에 가지 않는다. 모든 사람들에게 내 양울타리로 돌아오라고 내가 외치고 있다. 이 세계는 미쳐 있다."

"I bless you."

"내 부활한 사랑으로 너를 축복한다."

2.30 a.m., 19th January, 1988

- 1988년 1월 19일 새벽 2시 30분 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들