74. "나를 사람들은 더욱 더 경멸하고 또 매도하고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:09     조회 : 1663    

DIVINE APPEAL 75. "I am more and more despised and abused in the Sacrament of My Love."

성스러운 호소 74. "나를 사람들은 더욱 더 경멸하고 또 매도하고 있다."

"My daughter, spend these dark and terrible hours with Me. Give Me company. Pray and atone for mankind. Souls are allied with satan. Implore mercy for them. More and more I am despised and abused in the Sacrament of My Love. The world advances towards the precipice from one day to the next. If mankind listens to My warning and comes back to Me, then My mercy will be great to them. With tears and mercy I bend over humanity. What a pain to see My own….. in the front line, labouring hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. I remain so lonely and abused in many tabernacles of the world. I am calling souls to come back before it is too late. Time is approaching when I will no longer speak with mercy, rather the Divine Justice will work. From all these pains, I am continuously passing through the milling crowds."

"나의 딸아, 이 어둡고도 무서운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 나와 함께 있자. 사람들을 위해서 기도하고 회개하라. 사람들은 사탄과 동맹을 맺었다. 그들을 위해 자비를 간구해라. 내 사랑의 성체속에 있는 나를, 사람들은 더욱 더 경멸하고 또 매도하고 있다. 이 세계는 하루하루 벼랑으로 전진하고 있다. 만일 사람들이 내 계시를 듣고 나에게 돌아온다면, 내 자비는 그들에게 크게 내려질 것이다. 눈물을 흘리면서 내가 인류를 굽어보고 있다. 맨 앞줄에 서서 미사의 거룩한 성체를 열심히 파괴하고 있는 나를 거부하고 있는 자들을 보는 것이 얼마나 고통스러운가! 이 세상에 있는 많은 교회안에서 내가 매우 외롭게 매도되고 있다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 돌아오라고 사람들에게 내가 외치고 있다. 내가 더 이상 자비를 갖고 이야기하지 않을 때가 오고 있다. 그 때는 오히려 하느님의 심판이 내려질 것이다. 이런 모든 고통 때문에, 나는 혼란스러운 군중들 사이를 끊임없이 지나가고 있다."

"The anger of My Eternal Father is overflowing. With tears in My Heart, I am agonizing over souls. It is terrible to fall in the justice of My Eternal Father." (40)

"내 영원한 아버지의 노여움이 넘쳐 흘렀다. 나는 사람들 때문에, 내 마음에 눈물을 머금으며 괴로워하고 있다. 내 영원한 아버지의 심판이 떨이지는 것은 무서운 일이다."

"Unite yourself to My suffering Heart. I love mankind so much. It is this love that keeps Me day and night in My Blessed Sacrament.  Mankind must be aware of these grave moments. Pray a great deal. Put yourself in the high spirit of contemplation and cloister souls in your heart. Do not be afraid of what will happen. I will gaze over you. Pray and implore mercy for mankind."

"네 자신을 내 고통스러운 마음에 일치시켜라. 나는 사람들을 매우 사랑한다. 고귀한 신앙의 묵상을 하여라. 그리고 사람들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 무슨 일이 일어날지 두려워 마라. 내가 너를 굽어보고 있다. 기도해라. 그리고 사람들을 위해 자비를 간구해라."

"I bless you."

"너를 축복한다."

2.30 a.m., 23rd January, 1988

- 1988년 1월 23일 새벽 2시 30분 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들