80. "나는 영혼들을 갈망한다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:14     조회 : 1607    

DIVINE APPEAL 81. "I thirst for souls"

성스러운 호소 80. "나는 영혼들을 갈망한다."

"My daughter, never mind, let Me speak to you. Offer yourself as a victim in such a way as to make reparation for all the pains I receive from many souls. I hope to find consolation from you. Open your whole souls to Me. I shall be the Divine torment of your whole being. I make you a victim of My Love. Being a victim, you shall suffer. I will join all fidelity of other souls to yours."

"나의 딸아, 염려 말고 나에게 이야기하게 해 다오. 많은 영혼으로부터 받은 모든 고통에 대해, 보속을 하는 그런 방법으로, 네 자신을 희생물로 제공해라. 나는 네게서 위로를 찾고 싶다. 네 모든 영혼을 나에게 열어라. 내가 너의 모든 존재에 신성한 고문을 할 것이다. 나는 네가 나의 사랑의 희생자기 되게 하겠다. 희생자가 되어서 너는 고통을 받을 것이다. 나는 다른 영혼들을 네 것과 똑같이 일치시킬 것이다."

"In the Sacrament of My Love, I remain so lonely and abused by My own. What a pain to Me! Many souls think that love consists in saying ‘Lord, I love you’ Not this way. Love is good and it begets because I love. Keep My love, in pain, in rest, in prayer, in comfort as in distress. If souls would really understand My love they would be able to follow My path of truth and justice. In your sufferings, I shall come and ask you for the love that many of My own refuse Me, so that you may understand My sorrows. Give Me rest in your heart. I want you to be one of those helping Me to snatch souls from the evil one. Suffer in silence. Love very much without introspection. I love you. Do not be afraid. I will not abandon you to death. I want you to leave Me a current between your heart and Mine."

"내 사랑의 성체속에서 나는 매우 외롭게 남아 있으며, 나의 사람들에 의해 매도되고 있다. 나에게 매우 큰 고통이구나! 많은 영혼들은 사랑이란 것이, '주여, 당신을 사랑합니다' 라고 말하는 것이라고 생각한다. 그렇지가 않다. 사랑은 좋은 것이며, 내가 사랑하기 때문에 생기는 것이다. 고통 가운데에서, 휴식하면서, 기도하면서, 마음 편한 가운데에서, 또 괴로운 가운데에서 내 사랑을 취하라. 만일 영혼들이 내 사랑을 진실로 깨닫는다면, 그들은 나의 진리와 심판의 길을 따라갈 수 있을 것이다. 내 슬픔을 네가 이해할 수 있도록 하기 위해, 고통을 받고 있는 너에게, 나를 거부하는 많은 사람들을 사랑하라고 청할 것이다. 네 마음속에서 내가 안식할 수 있게 해라. 나는 네가 사악한 자로부터 영혼을 구해내기 위해, 나를 돕는 자들 중 한사람이 되기를 원한다. 자신을 생각하지 말고 매우 사랑을 베풀어라. 너를 사랑한다. 두려워 마라. 네가 사망하도록 버리지 않을 것이다. 나는 네 마음과 내 마음 사이에 조류를 남겨두기를 바란다."

"I need souls to know that weakness will never surpass My strength. As I am exposed, I will pour My infinite mercy into human souls. I want them to repent. I address myself to souls. The souls that I love so much pay no heed to My call of Love. Instead they pay heed to the evil one. Consider how I suffer from loneliness, rejected by My own loved ones. Come closer to Me."

"악한 것이 내 능력을 결코 초월할 수 없다는 사실을, 사람들에게 알릴 필요가 있다. 내가 나타날 때에, 나의 무한한 자비를 사람들의 영혼속에 부을 것이다. 내가 스스로 영혼들에게 알린다. 내가 매우 사랑하는 영혼들이 내 사랑의 외침에 유념하지 않는다. 반대로 그들은 사악한 자의 말에 유념한다. 내가 얼마나 외로워하고, 내 자신의 사랑하는 자로부터 거부되고 있는지를 생각해 봐라. 나에게 바싹 다가와라."

"In My Divine Sacrament, defend Me from the abuses and insults. My soul is devoured while praying for the souls that have whipped Me. They only think of abolishing My Presence. What a pain!"

"신성한 성체안에 있는 나를, 매도와 모독으로부터 지켜다오. 나를 채찍질하는 영혼들을 위해 기도하는 동안, 내 영혼이 삼켜진다. 그들은 오로지 내 존재를 파괴하는 것만 생각한다. 얼마나 큰 고통인가!"

"Share My agony. When I raise My eyes with tears to them, let Me find yours looking at Me in My prison."

"나의 고통을 나누어 갖자. 내가 그들을 위해 눈물이 가득한 내 눈을 뜰때, 감옥속에 있는 나를 보고 있는 네 눈을 찾을 수 있게 해다오."

"I thirst for souls. Pray for them and cloister them in your heart. Receive My share of pains."

(없음)

"I give My blessing."

"내 축복을 준다."

3.00 a.m., 8th February, 1988

- 1988년 2월 9일 새벽 3시 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들