82. "사랑의 사업을 하는데 나를 도와다오. 나는 사랑을 추구한다. 나는 영혼들을 사랑한다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:15     조회 : 1647    

DIVINE APPEAL 83. "Help Me in the undertaking of Love. I am in search of Love. I love souls. I am looking for a response. Look at Me in the Sacrament of My Love. Where shall I find relief for My pains?"

성스러운 호소 82. "사랑의 사업을 하는데 나를 도와다오. 나는 사랑을 추구한다. 나는 영혼들을 사랑한다..."

"My daughter, pray spend these dark hours with Me. Give Me your company in the Sacrament of My Love."

"나의 딸아, 기도하며 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 사랑의 성체안에서 나와 동반하자."

"Many entertain Me and when I visit them in Holy Communion, few pray. Help me in the undertaking of Love. I am in search of love. I love souls. I am looking for a response. Look at Me in the Sacrament of My Love. Where shall I find relief for My pains?"

"많은 사람들은 나를 받아들인다. 그리고 내가 거룩한 예식 때 그들을 방문할 때에야 극소수의 사람들이 기도를 한다. 사랑의 사업을 하는데 나를 도와다오. 나는 사랑을 추구한다. 나는 영혼들을 사랑한다. 나는 대답을 기다리고 있다. 사랑의 성체안에 있는 나를 보라. 내 고통에 대한 구원을 어디에서 찾아야 할까?"

"I come here seeking shade and consolation in order to forget all the pains I receive from mankind, especially My own….. Prostate yourself to the very ground and adore My Divine Sacrament in order to console Me. I let you spend these hours united with My feelings. I want to forgive souls and yet they only seek to offend Me."

"내가 사람들, 특히 나를 믿지않는 자들로부터 받는 모든 고통을 잊기위해, 여기에서 위로를 찾으려고 왔다. 내가 위로되도록, 땅 위에 엎드리어 내 신성한 성체를 숭배하라. 네가 이 시간을 내 느낌과 일치되어 보내도록 하겠다. 나는 사람들을 용서하고자 하나, 그들은 아직도 나를 공격하려고만 한다."

"My great love for mankind keeps Me day and night a prisoner in My tabernacle. I live in the midst of sinners that I may be their life and in return they forsake Me. I am now calling them back to my sheepfold."

"사람들에 대한 나의 위대한 사랑은 나를 밤낮으로 죄수처럼 있게 한다. 내가 그들의 생명이 되기 위해 죄인들 한가운데서 살고 있는데, 반대로 그들은 나를 버리고 있다. 나는 지금 그들에게 내 양울타리로 돌아오라고 소리쳐 부른다."

"Assure them that I will not reproach them if they repent. I will not cast their sins in their face but I will wash them in My Blood that I poured out for them. They need have no fear because the power of the evil one is not greater than mine. My Heart is filled with Love and Mercy."

"그들이 회개한다면 그들을 나무라지 않을 것을 약속한다. 그들의 죄를 질책하지 않고, 그들을 위해 흘린 내 피로 얼굴을 씻어줄 것이다. 악한 자의 힘이 내 것보다 크지 않기 때문에 그들을 무서워할 필요가 없다. 내 마음은 사랑과 자비로 가득찼다."

"My great pain is that which I received from My own….. In the Sacrament of My Love, I only receive abuses and insults. I am in the midst of outrages and infamous treatment, alone and in great pain. I am agonizing over souls that I love so much. I allow Myself to be treated this way in order to save souls.

"내 커다란 고통은 나를 믿지않는 자들로부터 받은 것이다. 사랑의 성체 안에서 나는 다만 매도와 모욕을 당하고만 있다. 모독과 비난받는 취급을 당하며, 나는 외롭게 고통을 당하면서 있다. 내가 매우 사랑하는 영혼들때문에 내가 괴로워하고 있다. 영혼들을 구원하기 위해 이렇게 취급되어지도록 내 스스로 용납했다. 아주 많이 기도하고 영혼들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 슬픔속에 있는 나를 주시해라. 나는 영혼들을 갈망한다. 나에게 영혼들을 보내라. 기도를 하면서 이 귀중한 보물을 지켜라. 그리고 영혼들을 위해 더욱 더 기도해라. 모든 영혼들이 나 자신에게 향하기를 바란다. 나는 그들을 사랑한다. 지금은 근심스러운 때이다. 나는 때가 너무 늦기 전에 그들을 찾고 있다."

"I give My blessing."

"내 축복을 준다."

11th February, 1988

- 1988년 2월 11일 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들