86. "내 마음은 죄악 때문에 상처를 입고 고통으로 갈기갈기 찢어진다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:18     조회 : 1619    

DIVINE APPEAL 87. "My heart is wounded by sin and torn by grief"

성스러운 호소 86. "내 마음은 죄악 때문에 상처를 입고 고통으로 갈기갈기 찢어진다."

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Bring Me souls. I want to forgive. I want souls to know that My heart is overflowing with love and mercy."

"나의 딸아! 아주 많이 기도하라. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 내가 용서해 주겠다. 내 마음이 사랑과 자비로 넘쳐 흐르고 있으니 사람들에게 알려라."

"My own….. cannot realise how greatly they relieve the sorrow of My Heart by giving Me a place in their own hearts. Many accept when I visit them in Holy Communion but few welcome Me when I visit them with My Cross."

"나를 믿지않는 자들은 들어라. 그들 마음 속에 내가 들어갈 수 있는 공간이 있다면 내 마음의 슬픔은 한결 가벼워질 것이다. 그들은 이것이 얼마나 중요한가를 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 거룩한 미사에 가면 사람들은 나를 받아들인다. 하지만 내가 고통의 십자가를 짊어지고 그곳에 가면 사람들은 나를 외면하고 만다."

"What a pain to Me is that the world is full of perils. Many souls are dragged towards sin and constantly they need visible or invisible help. Many do not know how much they can do to draw near to Me. My Heart is so much wounded by sin and torn by grief."

"세상은 위험으로 가득차 있다. 그래서 나의 마음은 매우 쓰리다. 많은 사람들이 죄악에 물들고 있다. 그들에게는 도움의 손길이 필요하다. 사람들은 내게 가까이 오기 위해 얼마나 많은일을 해야 하는지 모르고 있다. 내 마음은 죄악 때문에 상처를 입고, 고통으로 갈기갈기 찢어진다."

"I am thirsting for souls. It was My great love for mankind that made Me suffer the most ignominious contempt and horrible tortures."

"나는 목마른 갈증으로 사람들을 기다린다. 내게 치욕적인 모욕과 고통을 안겨주는 사람들에게 내가 큰 사랑을 베풀고 싶다."

"In the Sacrament of My Love, I remain day and night as a prisoner in the tabernacle for love of repentant sinners. Pray a great deal. Do not complain about your sufferings. I desire you to suffer silently. Let Me work in you and save souls silently. Forget everything and above all forget yourself for the sake of saving souls. Many abuse and spit on Me in My Divine and Living Sacrament."

"나는 회개하는 죄인들을 사랑하기 위해 밤낮으로 죄수처럼 갇혀 있다. 아주 많이 기도하라. 그리고 네가 받는 고통에 대해 불평하지 마라. 조용히 고통을 감수하라. 네 안에서 내가 일을 하게 해다오. 그런 가운데 조용히 사람들을 구원하라. 특히 길 잃고 헤매는 사람들을 위해 너 자신의 모든 것을 버려라. 많은 사람들이, 성스럽고 생명의 성체인 나를 매도하고 침을 뱉는다."

"Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart."

"아주 많이 기도하며 사람들을 네 마음 속에 가두어라."

"I am thirsting for souls."

"나는 사람들을 목마르게 갈망한다."

"I give My blessings."

"나의 축복을 내린다."

16th February, 1988

- 1988년 2월 16일 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들