88. "나는 눈물 흘리며 사람들을 바라본다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:19     조회 : 1632    

DIVINE APPEAL 89. "I raise My eyes with tears towards My own."

성스러운 호소 88. "나는 눈물 흘리며 사람들을 바라본다."

"My daughter, pray a great deal and spend these hours with Me. Keep Me company. Implore mercy for sinners."

"나의 딸아! 아주 많이 기도하라. 그리고 이 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 나와 함께 죄인들을 위해 간구하자."

"You will be My victim. Offer yourself in union with Me. Offer yourself in each moment with the purpose of bringing Me souls. Forget everything. Achieve the grandiose of this grace."

"너는 나의 희생제물이 되리라. 네 자신을 나와 일치 시켜라. 매 순간마다 사람들을 내게 데려올 수 있도록 네 자신을 바쳐라. 그리고 모든 것을 버리고 이 숭고한 자비를 받아라."

"In the Sacrament of My Love it is My desire that many souls may know My clemency. Pray a great deal for souls. I want you to repent. My joy is to forgive and to save souls. The great love for mankind keeps Me day and night a prisoner in the tabernacle."

"사랑의 성체 안에서 내가 바라는 것은, 많은 사람들이 나의 관대함을 인식하는 것이다. 인류를 위해 아주 많이 기도하라. 나는 그들이 회개하길 바란다. 그들을 용서해 주고 구원하는 것이 나의 기쁨이다. 인류에 대한 위대한 사랑 때문에 나는 밤낮으로 감실 안에 죄수처럼 남아 있다."

"I am agonising over souls. What a pain for Me to see many among Me own….. who treat Me as one far away and unable to understand My feelings towards souls that I love so much. I come to call the lost souls back to My sheepfold. Never shall I weary of repentant sinners."

"나는 사람들 때문에 괴로움을 당하고 있다. 나를 낯설게 대하며, 그들을 사랑하기 때문에 당하는 나의 고통을 알지 못하는 나를 믿지않는 그들을 바라보는 것이 나에게는 너무나 큰 고통이다. 길을 잃고 헤매는 사람들에게 내 울타리로 돌아오라고 소리쳐 부른다. 나는 너희들을 목마르게 갈망한다. 나의 평화를 그들에게 전파하라. 나는 회개하는 죄인들을 달갑게 받아들일 것이다.

"Be in My pain for the sake of souls. Give Me this token of kindness. It is an offering for souls."

"인류를 위해 내 고통에 동참하라. 고통은 나에 대한 애정의 징표이다. 그것은 인류를 위해 바치는 고통이다."

"In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so lonely in the empty churches. Pray to console Me and implore mercy for souls. These are grave moments. Never before has the world needed prayers as at this fragile time. Be gracious to souls."

"사랑의 성체 안에서 나는 외롭게 텅빈 교회를 지키고 있다. 나를 위로하려면 영혼들을 위해 기도하고 나의 자비를 간구하라. 지금은 근심스로운 때이다. 이 허약한 시대처럼 기도가 절실히 필요했던 시대는 일찍이 없었다. 사람들을 위해 자비를 베풀어라."

"In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so ridiculed and insulted. I raise My eyes with tears towards My own….. receive My share of pain. What more could I have suffered for mankind? Pray and atone. Do not waste any of these precious times."

"사랑의 성체 안에서 나는 매우 조롱당하며 모욕당하고 있다. 나는 눈물을 흘리며 나를 거부하는 사람들을 바라본다. 나의 고통을 나누어 갖자. 내가 인류를 위해 더 이상 어떤 고통을 감수해야 한단 말인가? 기도하고 회개하라. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 말라."

"I am always watching beneath My Sacrament veils, waiting for souls to come to Me."

"나는 내가 갇혀있는 베일 너머로 사람들이 가까이 다가오길 고대하며 지켜보고 있다."

"What a pain for Me to see so many souls on the way to perdition."

"많은 사람들이 지옥으로 가고 있다. 나는 그들을 바라보는 것만으로도 매우 고통을 당하고 있다."

‘With humility and concern pray for souls."

"겸손하게 그리고 관심어린 마음으로 사람들을 위해 기도하라."

‘I give My blessing."

"네게 축복을 내린다."

3.00 a.m., 18th February, 1988

- 1988년 2월 18일 새벽 3시 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들