89. "헤아릴 수 없는 많은 죄악들..., 유죄 판결을 받은 자들이 헤아릴 수 없을 만큼 많다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:20     조회 : 1864    

DIVINE APPEAL 90. "Innumerable are the sins….. innumerable the souls that are damned."

성스러운 호소 89. "헤아릴 수 없는 많은 죄악들..., 유죄 판결을 받은 자들이 헤아릴 수 없을 만큼 많다."

"My daughter, spend these hours with Me. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart."

"나의 딸아! 이 시간을 나와 함께 지내자. 부단한 기도로 영혼들을 네 마음 속에 가두어라."

"My great love for mankind keeps Me day and night a prisoner in the tabernacle. What a pain to Me! So many of My own…. Pour scorn upon Me. They treat Me as one far away from them."

"인류에 대한 크나큰 사랑 때문에 나는 죄수처럼 밤낮으로 감실을 지키고 있다. 이 얼마나 큰 고통이냐? 그토록 많은 나를 믿지않는 사람들이 나에게 모욕을 퍼붓는다. 그들은 나를 낯설게 대한다."

"Pray and atone. Innumerable are the sins committed and innumerable the souls that are damned. Pray and implore mercy for souls. I ask you to hide Me in your soul. Do not be tired or fear to be importunate. I remain in the tabernacle, full of tenderness, thirsting and longing for souls. Bring Me souls in your prayers."

"기도하고 회개하라. 세상에는 죄악이 만연하고 있으며, 유죄판결을 받는 사람들이 셀 수 없을 만큼 많다. 네 영혼 안에 나를 가두어 다오. 내가 끈질기게 요구한다고 해서 지치거나 무서워 하지 말라. 나는 충만한 애정으로 사람들을 목마르게 갈망하고 있다. 나에게 사람들이 되돌아 올 수 있도록 끊임없이 기도하라."

"Do not leave Me alone. I am like a terrified child beginning not to be left alone."

"나를 혼자 남겨두고 떠나지 말라. 나는 공포에 떨며 혼자 남겨두지 말라고 애걸하는 어린 아이와 같다."

"The ingratitude of My own….. continuously pains Me. I am so lonely and afflicted in so many tabernacles of the world. With My voice full of supplication I want to fly to the very ends of the earth saying again and again, ‘repent!"

"배은 망덕한, 나를 거부하는 사람들이 계속해서 나를 고통스럽게 한다. 세상에 무수하게 널려있는 교회 안에서 나는 너무 외롭게 고통을 당하고 있다. 나는 인류에게 회개하라고 거듭거듭 탄원한다. 비탄에 탄 내 목소리가 지구상의 끝까지 도달하기를 원한다."

"I love mankind. I am never tired of My vigil for sinners. Pray a great deal for souls. Many of them are heading for perdition. With love I call all back to My sheepfold before it is too late."

"나는 인류를 사랑한다. 나는 죄인들을 위하여 쉬지않고 철야기도를 하고 있다. 인류를 위해 아주 많이 기도하라. 그들 가운데 많은 사람들은 지옥을 향해 가고 있다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 나의 양울타리로 되돌아오라. 사랑으로 모든 인류에게 소리쳐 부른다."

"These are grave moments. I am agonising over souls. The world advances towards the precipice from one day to the next."

"지금은 근심스러운 때이다. 나는 사람들 때문에 괴로워하고 있다. 세상은 하루하루 벼랑을 향하여 질주하고 있다."

"Pray a great deal. As I am exposed, I will pour my infinite mercy in human souls."

"아주 많이 기도하라. 성체성사를 통해 무한한 자비를 사람들의 영혼에 쏟아 붓겠다."

"I give My blessing."
"나의 이름으로 축복을 준다."

19th February, 1988.

- 1988년 2월 19일 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들