90. "나는 너희들의 영혼 속에 무한한 자비를 쏟아 붓겠다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:21     조회 : 1664    

DIVINE APPEAL 91. "As I am exposed, I will pour My infinite mercy in the human soul."

성스러운 호소 90. "나는 너희들의 영혼 속에 무한한 자비를 쏟아 붓겠다."

"My daughter, spend these dark hours with Me. Watch and pray. With love and mercy I am calling. I do not want anyone to perish."

"나의 딸아! 이 어두운 밤을 나와 함께 지내자. 깨어나 기도하라. 나는 사랑과 자비에 충만해서 너를 부른다. 나는 어느 누구도 멸망하길 바라지 않는다."

"Pray and bring Me souls. Let nothing else count for you any more apart from what grieves Me."

"나에게 사람들이 되돌아 올 수 있도록 부단히 기도하라. 네가 가장 관심을 기울여야 할 것은 나를 슬프게 하는 것들이다."

"Never suffer outside My Love but let your sufferings be like new accents of love for Me. You know that I love you. Stay with Me. Do this for the sake of souls. Do it as though it were in your power to give Me every living person in a single instant. You can quench My thirst with it."

"다시금 너에게 사랑을 강조한다. 나의 사랑 밖에서 고통을 당하지 말고, 내 사랑 안에서 고통을 감수하라. 너는 내가 너를 얼마나 사랑하는지 알고 있다. 나와 함께 머무르자. 영혼들을 위해 당하는 너의 고통을 감수하라. 순식간에 온 인류를 내 앞에 데려올 수 있는 능력이 있는 것처럼 행동하라. 네가 그렇게 함으로써 나의 갈증을 풀 수 있다."

"For the sake of souls let your ears always be on the alert to listen to Me. Look how alone I am in the empty churches. You will be My victim and offer yourself in union with Me. I feel that need of being surrounded by all My beloved ones. Adore My love and My hunger for souls. Pray with me. Now that you have seen how deep is My love."

"인류에게 하는 내 말을 주의깊게 들을 수 있도록, 너의 귀를 항상 긴장하고 있어라. 내가 텅빈 교회 안에서 얼마나 외로운지 보아라. 나는 너를 나의 희생 제물로 삼을지니 네 자신을 나와 일치시켜라. 나는 언제나 사랑하는 사람들로 둘러싸여 있고 싶다. 인류에 대한 나의 사랑과 갈망을 찬미하라. 그리고 나와 함께 기도하자. 너는 나의 사랑이 얼마나 깊고 넓은지 보았다."

"I do assure souls that I am calling them all to repent. These are tragic times. The evil one already knows that the time is short. The children of darkness calumniate Me because they will never see My Truth. I accept this offering of sufferings."

"전 인류를 향해 소리쳐 부른다. 사악한 자들은 시간이 없다는 사실을 알고 있다. 어둠 속에 있는 내 아들 딸들은 나의 진리를 모르기 때문에 나를 비방하고 있다. 나는 이 고통을 감수하겠다."

"As I am exposed, I will pour My infinite mercy in the human souls. My great love for mankind forces Me to remain lonely in the tabernacle."

"내가 성체성사를 통해 무한한 자비를 인류의 영혼에 쏟아 붓겠다. 인류에 대한 커다란 사랑 때문에 나는 감실 안에서 외로움에 떨고 있다."

"Give Me your heartfelt adoration. Pray more. Do not blame yourself as if you were responsible for your happenings. I do not want you to be imprudently sad for I tell you whatever you do you will have sorrow. This is why I want you to be wisely aware of the state of penance in which you always dwell. Take it for souls."

"진실로 마음에서 우러나오는 기도를 해다오. 더욱더 기도하라. 너에게 일어나는 일들이 마치 모두 네 책임인 것처럼 스스로를 나무라지 말라. 네가 무슨 일을 하든지 너에게는 고통이 따른다. 하지만 슬퍼하지 말라. 네가 인류를 위해 속죄하고 있음을 나는 안다. 인류를 위해 기도하라."

"In weariness and sickness your prayers are pleasing to Me. Do not waste any of these precious times. Bring Me souls. As a traveler seeks a shelter where he may rest along the way, you are such a shelter for Me. You are suffering because you are a victim for Me."

"병들고 지친 네 육신에서 우러나오는 기도가 나를 기쁘게 한다. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 말라. 내 앞으로 사람들을 데려와라. 길을 가던 여행자가 쉬고 싶은 피난처를 찾듯이 너는 나의 피난처이다. 너는 나의 희생제물이기 때문에 고통을 감수해야 한다."

"Pray a great deal."

"아주 많이 기도하라."

"I give My blessing."
"나의 축복을 준다."

20th February, 1988

- 1988년 2월 20일 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들