91. "나의 일은 비참한 고통과 허무 한 가운데에서 그 싹을 틔워내야 한다는 사실을 알리고 싶다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:21     조회 : 1653    

DIVINE APPEAL 92. "I want to make it known that My work rests on nothingness and misery."

성스러운 호소  91. "나의 일은 비참한 고통과 허무 한 가운데에서 그 싹을 틔워내야 한다는 사실을 알리고 싶다."

"My daughter, spend these hours with Me. You will suffer to gain souls as you are a victim. Do not fear because I will not allow anything to harm you. I am asking you to comfort Me in the Sacrament of My Love."

"나의 딸아! 이 시간을 나와 함께 지내자. 너는 인류를 구원하기 위한 희생제물이니 고통을 당할 것이다. 하지만 두려워하지 말라. 아무도 너를 해치지 못할 것이다. 사랑의 성체안에 있는 나를 편하게 해다오."

"I want to make it known that My work rests on nothingness and misery. Such is the first line in the chain of love I have prepared for souls for all eternity. I use you to show that I love every littleness and absolute nothingness. Your soul must remain in peace even in the midst of pain. In the Sacrament of My Love what a pain to Me that My own….. are blaspheming and cursing Me bitterly! How can I describe My feelings on knowing how much I love mankind. I am ever there waiting with boundless love until souls come to Me. I know the very depths of souls."

"나의 일은 비참한 고통과 허무 한 가운데에서 그 싹을 틔워내야 한다는 사실을 알리고 싶다. 이 일은 인류를 영원한 세계로 인도하려는 나의 사랑의 고리 가운데, 맨 앞줄에 있는 것이다. 사소한 모든 일에서부터 완전한 허무까지도 나는 사랑한다. 그것을 알리기 위해 너를 이용하고 있는 것이다. 너의 영혼은 고통 속에서도 평화로워야 한다. 나를 거부하는 사람들은 사랑의 성체 안에 있는 나를 심하게 비난하고 모욕하고 있다. 이 얼마나 큰 고통이냐?"

"I want to forgive. I want the world to know through My chosen ones that My Heart is overflowing with love and mercy and I am waiting for sinners. The world is full of perils. I feel a great pain to see very many poor souls being dragged towards sin and constantly need visible or invisible help. I so much want souls to understand how I love them. I am all Love and I embrace all souls.

"어떻게 해야 인류에 대한 나의 사랑을 표현할 수 있을까? 나는 사람들이 내게 올 때까지 무한한 사랑으로 기다리고 있다. 나는 사람들이 매우 타락해 있다는 것도 잘 알고 있다. 하지만 용서해 주겠다. 나는 사랑과 자비에 충만하여 죄인들을 기다리고 있다. 나는 이 말을 내가 선택한 성직자들을 통해서 세상에 알리고 싶다. 세상은 온갖 위험으로 가득차 있다. 많은 사람들이 비참하게도 죄악에 끌려가고 있다. 그들에게는 눈에 보이건 안 보이건 도움의 손길이 절실히 필요하다. 이를 보는 나의 마음이 매우 고통스럽다. 나의 깊은 사랑을 그들이 깨닫기를 간절히 바란다. 나는 사랑 그 자체이기 때문에 모든 인류를 포옹한다."

I long and I ardently desire souls to fix their eyes on Me and never turn them away. Souls that see themselves overwhelmed with miseries attribute nothing good to themselves."

"사람들이 그들의 시선을 다른 곳으로 돌리지 않고 나에게 고정시켜 주기를 갈망한다. 그리고 또 간절히 바란다. 불행의 늪에 빠진 사람들은 자신들에게 결코 좋은 일이 생기지 않는다고 불평한다."

"The world is full of sin at this present moment. Mankind is arousing the wrath of My Eternal Father. I desire reparation. I want the world to be saved. Pray a great deal. I call all to My Mercy. It is My will to forgive and give peace to souls."

"지금 세상은 죄악에 물들어 있다. 인류는 전지전능하시고 영원하신 아버지의 분노를 자아내고 있다. 그들이 속죄하길 바란다. 이 세상이 구원되길 빈다. 아주 많이 기도하라. 인류가 나의 자비의 품으로 돌아오라고 내가 소리쳐 부른다. 그들을 용서해주고 그들에게 평화를 주는것이 나의 뜻이다."

"I give My blessing."

"나의 축복을 보낸다."

22nd February, 1988

- 1988년 2월 22일 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들