92. "나는 사랑이요 자비이다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:22     조회 : 1668    

DIVINE APPEAL 93. "I am Love and Mercy"

성스러운 호소 92. "나는 사랑이요 자비이다."

"My daughter, spend these dark hours with Me. These are My most difficult hours. It is My great love for mankind that keeps Me day and night a prisoner in the tabernacle. I come to beg for prayers and penance."

"나의 딸아! 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 지내자. 지금은 나의 가장 힘든 시간이다. 인류에 대한 사랑 때문에 외롭게 내가 죄인처럼 떨고 있구나. 나는 속죄와 기도를 요구하기 위해 왔다."

"I speak with you amid tears. Offer your personal sufferings united to My heart for the restitution of scandal. You have to bring souls to Me. It is I who want it this way."

"너에게 눈물로 호소한다. 나를 비방하는 자들의 죄악을 속죄하기 위해, 너의 마음을 내 마음과 일치시키고 고통을 감수하라. 너는 사람들을 내게 데려와야 한다. 그렇게 하기를 바라는 자는 바로 다름아닌 나니라."

"Keep Me company in these hours when My Heart bleeds for all the abuses and blasphemies which I receive from My own….. consecrated ones. I continuously love mankind. The souls I love so much do not understand that the tyrant has stolen their hearts, locking them up in the scandal and all kinds of malicious corruption. All these have suffered evil. With great mercy I am calling them back to My sheepfold before it is too late…… Mercy for souls. I am thirsting for souls. The ingratitude of My own….. continuously pains My Heart."

"나를 거부하는 사람들로부터 받는 매도와 비난 때문에, 이 시간 무척 가슴이 쓰리다. 그러니 나와 함께 있어다오. 나는 끊임없이 인류에게 사랑을 보낸다. 폭군들은 온갖 종류의 비방과 타락한 행위로 내가 사랑하는 사람들의 마음을 도둑질하고 있다. 그러나 내가 사랑하는 사람들은 이 사실을 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 그 때문에 그들은 악을 자연스럽게 받아들이고 있다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 나의 양울타리로 돌아오라. 나는 위대한 자비로 그들을 소리쳐 부른다. 내가 사람들을 목마르게 갈망하고 있다. 나를 거부하는 사람들은 배은망덕하게도 끊임없이 나의 마음을 아프게 하고 있다."

"My pain is intense. The Freemasons hurl themselves against the Church. Satan is labouring hard and he wants victory using My own….. to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass."

"내가 심하게 고통을 당하고 있다. 프리메이슨파들이 교회에 대적하여 덤벼들고 있다. 사탄은 도처에서 활개를 치고 있다. 그들은 거룩한 성찬을 파괴하기 위해 나의 ... 사람들을 이용하고 있다. 그들은 악의 승리를 원한다."

"As I am exposed, I will pour My infinite mercy into human souls. My mercy is great. I call all the souls that are lost. With pain, I am forced to walk in the midst of crowds with My Head bowed down. More than ever, I am in this scene of suffering. In My vigil for sinners, I never sleep. I remain watching and waiting for souls to come back. To each soul I say: ‘I am Love and Mercy. Cloister them in your heart."

"성체성사를 통해 나는 무한한 자비를 사람들의 영혼 속에 불어넣겠다. 나의 자비는 위대하다. 나는 길잃은 모든 영혼들을 소리쳐 부른다. 머리를 숙인 채, 군중들 사이로 떠밀리며 내가 이리저리 끌려다니고 있다. 나는 그 어느 때보다 더욱 무서운 고통을 받고 있다. 나는 결코 잠들지 않는다. 나는 깨어서 영혼들이 돌아올 날만을 학수고대하며 기다리고 있다. 인류 한 사람 한 사람에게 말한다. 나는 사랑이요 자비이다. 그들을 네 마음속에 가두어라."

"I give My blessing."

"나의 축복을 너에게 보낸다."

23rd February, 1988

- 1988년 2월 23일 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들