97. "나는 마치, 탐나는 동물을 유혹하기 위해 죽음에 이르는 부상까지 불사하는 사냥꾼 같다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:28     조회 : 1926    

DIVINE APPEAL 98. "I am like the hunter, who would let himself be wounded to death in order to lure his coveted prey."

성스러운 호소 97. "나는 마치, 탐나는 동물을 유혹하기 위해 죽음에 이르는 부상까지 불사하는 사냥꾼 같다."

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Keep going. Do not stop. I kept going on the road to Calvary and inspite of such agony. I got there. Gaze on Me and find courage. My love knows no seasons. I am the changeless one. Give Me even the rhythm of your breathing and note only of the body but of your stream of your thoughts. I always accompany my faithful ones and give strength and comfort to those who suffer for Me. You are in My Heart though you feel you are far from Me. Hide Me in your heart as though in this way you could save Me from wounds, insults, blasphemies and abuses. For I receive them above all in My Divine Sacrament from….. to whom I entrusted my children."

"나의 딸아! 아주 많이 기도하라. 멈추지 말고 계속 기도하라. 나는 갈바리아로 향하는 길을 걸어 갔다. 그리고 비록 고통스러웠지만 그것에 도착했다. 나를 보며 용기를 내라. 내 사랑은 나이가 들지 않는다. 나는 영원한 사랑이다. 네 숨결조차도, 너의 육체뿐 아니라 네 정신까지도 나에게 달라. 나는 나를 믿는 사람들과 항상 함께 있으며, 나 때문에 고통을 당하는 사람들에게 용기와 위로를 줄 것이다. 너는 내가 멀리 떨어져 있다고 느끼지만, 나는 네 마음 속에 있다. 네 마음 속에 나를 꼭 가두어라. 마치 그렇게 해야만이, 나를 상처와 모욕과 매도로부터 구할 수 있는 것처럼... 왜냐하면, 신성한 성체 안에서 우선적으로 나의 아들 딸을 맡겼던... 들을 내가 받아들일 수 있기 때문이다."

"There is your heart to console Me with your sufferings. Do not get the idea that it is only prayers that console Me. Rest on Me. Do not grow weary of looking at Me. Do not waste any of your precious suffering. Bring Me souls. I suffer and thirst for souls."

"너에게는 고통 속에서도 나를 위로하고자 하는 마음이 있다. 오직 기도만이 나를 위로할 수 있다고 생각하지 말라. 나에게 의지해라. 나를 바라보는 일에 싫증을 내지 말라. 너의 귀중한 고통을 조금도 헛되이 하지 말라. 나에게 영혼들을 데려와라. 나는 고통 속에서 영혼들을 갈망한다."

"I am like the hunter, who would let himself be wounded to death in order to lure his coveted prey….. I tell him to go with My living words continually and find sinners for Me."

"나는 마치, 탐나는 동물을 유혹하고자 죽음에 이르는 부상까지 불사하는 사냥꾼 같다... 나의 말은 생명이니, 네게 말한다. 죄인들을 찾아 떠나라."

"Never before has the world needed prayers as at this tragic times. My Heart is full of tears to see many innocent souls on the way to perdition. My Eternal Father’s anger is flowing. Pray and atone to appease His wrath and console Me. Drenched with blood, I am walking through the multitudes of souls. My Mercy is followed by Divine Justice."

"이 비극적인 시대 만큼 기도가 절실히 필요한 시대는 일찍이 없었다. 죄없는 많은 사람들이 지옥으로 가는 것을 보니, 내 마음은 눈물로 가득하다. 나의 영원하신 아버지의 노여움이 넘친다. 기도하고 회개하라. 그래서 그분의 분노를 진정시키고 나를 위로해라. 나는 피에 흠뻑 젖은 채, 수많은 영혼들 사이를 지나가고 있다. 나의 자비는 주의 심판이 뒤따를 것이다."

"Pray and cloister souls in your heart. Implore mercy for them. Do not fear to suffer. Rest in Me."

"기도하며 네 마음 속에 영혼들을 가두어라. 그들을 위해 자비를 간구하라. 고통을 무서워하지 말라. 내 안에서 안식하라."

"I give My blessing."
"나의 축복을 내린다."

1st Match, 1988

- 1988년 3월 1일 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들